Over the centuries, we have gathered knowledge on the useful properties of Bulgarian herbs, and during the last few decades, we have been able to apply that information into our dietary supplements. With your health in mind, we have created perfectly standardized herbal extracts with extremely high quality, recognized worldwide. Our company (Vemo 99 LTD) appreciates the properties of the Bulgarian herbs and skillfully applies them in our combined products.
Below are presented the Bulgarian herbs that we use and base our premium herbal extracts on:
- Tribulus Terrestris – the Bulgarian herb Tribulus terrestris is completely different from the one, found in India, China, Spain, USA, and Mexico. This is due to the unique location, climate and terrain, as well as the specific method and time of herb gathering. The Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris has a positive influence on the reproductive system. It increases the sexual desire and libido. Also, the herb is used to support vitality and lower blood cholesterol.
- Pausinystalia Yohimbe – this herb helps in fat release and at the same time supports male sexuality and energy.
- Gingko Biloba – this is a Bulgarian herb, cultivated here since the end of the 19th century. It has an overall strengthening, restorative, and anti-oxidative effect. It supports the overall performance of the organism and provides for the energy of the muscle contractions. Brain activity is positively influenced by the blood supply of the tissues and organs thus slowing down the atherosclerotic processes.
- Utrica Dioica – this Bulgarian herb is known to have diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps maintain normal blood sugar levels and supports prostate health.
- Geranium Sanguineum – the Bloody Geranium is a Bulgarian herb, with well-studied anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, supports good health status and slowing down the ageing processes. It influences positively the gastrointestinal tract and peristalsis. The herb helps the organism rid itself from toxins and supports recovery.
- Hypericum Perforatum – this Bulgarian herb has multiple useful properties. It acts as an anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-depressive and anti-ulcer tool. The herb also has styptic effect, supports blood supply of the limbs and is good for the heart.
- Rhodiola Rosea – this herb can be found in the South-West and Central parts of Bulgaria. It enhances the energy and the physical capabilities of the organism. The herb supports mental functions and is recommended in cases of physical and mental overwork and stress.
- Leuzea Carthamoides – this herb is characterized by its anabolic properties, helping in lean muscle mass gain. The Leuzea has energizing effect, supports the physical and sexual activities, brain activity and blood circulation. The herb supports liver activity and provides for maintaining normal concentration of haemoglobin in the blood.
- Cichorium Intybus – this herb has palpable anti-bacterial properties. It positively influences the production and secretion of bile juices and supports digestion. Helps to provide for normalized blood sugar levels.