Exclusively for VemoHerb, the nutritionist Robert Jacobsen, working with Team Ramirez athletes (Norwegian National Team) shares with us his experience in sports nutrition with VemoHerb herbal dietary supplements:
“To complement a diet, then I recommend the following supplements:
- Omega 3 – 1.5 gram DHA and EPA per day – for breakfast (most have poor balance between Omega 3 and 6)
- 1 capsule Able Male® twice a day – breakfast and before bedtime (A very powerful combination of micro nutrients that support hormonal balance and blood sugar balance, and nutrient absorption )
- 1 capsule VemoHerb® Ecdysterone to every meal – max 3 per day (supports protein synthesis and build muscles more effective
- 1 serving ZMA (zinc, magnesium and B6) before bedtime
- Creatine (5 gram before workout, 5 gram before bedtime)
Best combination for weight training are:
- 1 capsule Able Male®,
- 2 capsules VemoHerb® Ecdysterone,
- 1 capsule VemoHerb® Rhodiola Rosea and 5 gram Creatine, 1 hour before training.
- ZMA before bedtime.
- Protein rich meal and BCAA. Protein supplement if needed, should be pea protein. Which is 88% pure, and contain all amino acids including BCAA. VemoHerb® VeganPro is a good option.
- 1 capsule Able Male®, 1 hour before warm up.
- 1 capsule VemoHerb® Ecdysterone,
- 1 capsule VemoHerb® Rhodiola Rosea and
- 1 capsule VemoHerb® EКA, 1 hour before competition.
Try this first on a training day, and see how you feel and perform. Don’t drink strong coffee when you take EKA. EKA contains 200 mg caffeine. The strong double espresso I drink contains approx. 140 mg caffeine.
I use everything here myself.”
Robert Jacobsen, nutritionist