Tribulus terrestris is thermophilic herb, that can be found in southern areas of South Bulgaria. For centuries, Tribulus plays a very important role in traditional medicine. In ancient Greece, the herb has been used as a diuretic and means of enhancing the mood; in India, Tribulus is used as an antiseptic; and in China as a means to treat many diseases of the kidneys, liver and cardiovascular system.
Tribulus terrestris offered by VemoHerb is a dry extract from the aerial parts and fruits of the herb standardized at min. 60% furostanol saponins determined as protodioscin.
Tribulus is conducive to:
- Increase strength and muscle growth
- Enhance sexual potency
- Support the natural production of sexual hormones
- Increase energy
- Decrease fat levels while building muscles
- Helps the body rid itself of toxins accumulated during physical overworks
The Tribulus terrestris herb is used by people who are interested in fitness and bodybuilding. It is included in the bodybuilding programs. Furthermore, it enhances the sexual potency and helps to increase muscle mass and energy. It helps to maintain normal levels of testosterone in the body. Tribulus terrestris is especially suitable for bodybuilders and athletes for which testosterone levels are important, as it supports hormonal balance without side effects, and aids in assuring the normal levels of these hormones and their metabolites.
Tribulus terrsetris can be used by both men and women.
Application of the herb for women:
- Supports hormonals balance (normal levels of pregnenolone, progesterone, estrogens) and enhances the libido
- Improves the physical and emotional status
- Increases the resilience of the body
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Menopausal period
Application of the herb for men:
- Enhances sexual potency
- Increases the libido
- Supports the optimum levels of testosterone in the body
- Supports the tonus and physical resistance
- Helps to increase the muscle mass
The herbal extract VemoHerb Bulgarian Tribulus is a perfect choice for men, who are experiencing problems with self-confidence and have a decreased libido. For women, Tribulus terrestris works by supporting normal levels of hormones, such as estrogen, supporting libido and relieving menstrual pain.